- Coordination and implementation of research agenda
- Analysis of real estate market trends by collecting and interpreting data on economics, real estate market fundamentals, and capital markets
- Delivering of regular market studies
- Contribution to research publications produced by global teams
- Ad-hoc research on real estate topics in response to client requests
- Preparation of press-releases and articles for the media
- Representing company on market research initiatives at relevant industry events
- University degree in economics, business, finance or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in research role with a proven record of preparing analytical reports
- Strong analytical and business writing skills
- Sound understanding of economics and market analysis techniques
- Previous experience in real estate will be a plus
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of the team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent English is a must. Applicants who do not meet the Upper Intermediate Language Proficiency level will not be considered.
Great opportunity to work in an international work setting, a challenging and competitive environment with top level local and international market players.