WHAT WE DO
Our facility management programme focuses on supplier consolidation, service bundling and partnering to deliver optimum service charge costs though maximized purchasing power from supplier consolidation.
Based on the Client’s policy for the subcontractor agreements, we contain special arrangements in the form of higher insurance coverage, special notice periods, penalties, and the like. In either case we pay special attention that the Client must be able to change the subcontractor with short notice, if the service does not match the necessary requirements.
|11 years||1mio sqm||9||8|
|of experience in the management and operations of commercial real estate||portfolio of commercial real estate||commercial and industrial real estate objects||regional centers of Ukraine|
To automate the process of operation and maintenance of facilities, as well as for the convenience and efficiency of working with the client, in 2018 the company introduced a unique solution in the Ukrainian market – Facility Management Platform. The technology is based on the IBM Maximo Asset Management program, with support for compatibility with mobile applications on Android and iOS.
The main objects in the company’s portfolio include: Fabrika Mall, Lubava Mall, French Boulevard Mall, Forum Lviv Mall, Riviera Mall, Nikolsky Mall, Rich Port BC, Platforma BC and Philip Morris Ukraine Production Factory.
Technical Maintenance and Operation
Procurement & Contractor Management
Health & Safety
Accountant Management and Reporting
Facility Management Platform
For owners and developers, in addition to real estate management and operation services, our specialists provide advice at the stage of preparation of the facility for commissioning, including:
PROJECT STAGE CONSULTATIONS
- analysis of design and technical solutions
- analysis of existing engineering solutions and providing proposals for their modernization
- assessment of the technical condition of the structural part of the building
- development of recommendations for equipment and arrangement of public premises
- providing comments identified in the process of commissioning, individual testing and comprehensive testing of engineering systems and equipment of the facility by the general contractor
- providing comments on the condition of the interior of the facility, facades, roof, surrounding area and elements of improvement, identified during the acceptance of works from the general contractor
- participation in the process of debugging engineering systems and equipment
2 analysis of the general contractor’s warranty obligations