Nataliya Ivancho MRICS
Nataliya was promoted to the position of the Associate Director of Valuation & Advisory Services department in January 2014. She started her career in CBRE in October 2010. Before joining CBRE team Nataliya worked as a valuer at BDO Valuation LLC in the business valuation department. Prior to that she completed internship in Uvecon LLC in real estate valuation department.
Nataliya graduated from the University of Reading (UK) in 2016 and got MSc in Real Estate. She also earned MSc in Accounting and Audit from Kyiv National University of Trade And Economics (2010, Ukraine).
Nataliya’s professional experience includes over 10 years in valuation of real estate properties, machines and equipment. She also participated in business valuation and valuation of intangible assets.
Working in CBRE Ukraine team, Nataliya acquired extensive professional experience in valuation of different real estate segments and land plots. Since 2014 Nataliya manages the majority of valuation projects of department as well as actively participate in selection and training of junior personnel of the department.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 2016 – RICS Registered Valuer
- 2015 – Member of RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors)
- 2011 – Member of Ukrainian Society of Appraisers
- 2010 – Property Appraiser’s Certificate (Integral property complexes and rights to intellectual property)
- 2009 – Property Appraiser’s Certificate (Properties in material form)