Valuation & Advisory Services
Property valuation is one of key services of the leading international property advisor CBRE. Bringing together our international expertise and thorough understanding of local business needs, we carry out ambitious projects with regards to changing market conditions and deliver the highest quality standards of our services.
Our valuation team provides informed, independent advice on a whole range of property interests in such sectors:
- industrial and Logistics
- multi-use complexes
- leisure and hospitality
Our expertise covers all major real estate segments – office, trading, hotel, warehouse and multifunctional. Among the key services are:
- property portfolio optimization
- Highest and Best Use Study
- concept development
- critical appraisal – evaluation of property’s competitive potential commensurate with market demand
- Feasibility Study – financial analysis of property’s performance indicator
All of our valuations are undertaken in accordance with:
- National Valuation Standards (NVS №1-4)
- International Valuation Standards (2013)
- RICS Valuation – Professional Standards (2014)
- Competence and capacity to provide precise valuation reports in three languages (Ukrainian, Russian, English) within short time frames.
In 2017 CBRE Ukraine evaluated over 155 properties with the total value over $1 billion
We collaborate with all key players of real estate market in Ukraine, among them: National Bank of Ukraine, Citibank, Barclays, OTP Bank, Ukrsibbank BNP Paribas Group, UniCredit Bank -Ukrsotsbank, Pravex-Bank, Alfa-Bank, ING Bank Ukraine, Crédit Agricole, Piraeus Bank, VTB Bank, Prominvestbank, PUMB-The First Ukrainian International Bank, Raiffeisen Bank Aval, Universal Bank.